The second annual National 16:8 Day is right around the corner! In case you missed it last year, we’ve declared August 16th an official holiday for our most popular time-restricted feeding plan: a 16:8 TRF.
So join us for a 16:8 on 8/16. Here’s how:
- Start your timer after your last meal on Saturday, August 15
- Fast for 16 hours (yes, hours asleep count!)
- Complete your fast on Sunday, August 16
Everyone who joins will be entered for a chance to win prizes like a 1-year Zero Plus subscription or an awesome Zero t-shirt, and all participants will close out the fast with an exclusive Zero badge.
Comment to let us know you’ll be joining, and get ready to start your timers this weekend!
Latest posts by Zero (see all)
- Will It Break My Fast? - January 17, 2023
- Meet the New Zero: Fasting, but Better - January 3, 2023
- 4 Tips for Mindful Holiday Eating - December 5, 2022
I will be joining. Thanks ❤️
I am very much excited for this fast and happy to be a part of this.
16:8, I am all in! Thank you!!
I am in
I’ll do it!
I’ll be there! Needed to get back to 16:8 anyway.
I am in
I would like to do a 20hr fast how do I prep my body for the longer fast. I am doing the 18/8 now
I did my 16:8 but I haven’t received the badge. 😕 What did I do wrong?!
I did a 20 hour fast, assuming it would count. Does it not?